Junior Handling Competitions
At FCI World and Section Shows, the following rules apply:
1. Each daily Open Competition consists of a preliminary decision competition which takes place in a separate ring, and in a final competition in the afternoon which takes place in the main ring.
2. The junior handler may participate each day in the daily Open Competitions unless he/she has already been placed among the best three (3) on one of the Open Competition days.
3. The breeds handled in the Junior Handling competition do not necessarily have to be the same as those which are judged in the World or Section Show on the same day.
4. The Junior Handler Winner of any FCI member country may participate automatically both to Section Winner and World final competitions.
5. Every country (national organisation) is entitled to designate one participant who may compete only in the final competition of the FCI World and Section Show.
6. The qualified National representative may not compete in the daily qualifying Open Competitions held at the same FCI World and Section Show.
7. In daily qualifying Open Competitions, Junior Handlers are not bound to comply with the order of the starting numbers as the dog may be entered in the World or Section show. The assisting ring stewards must take care that not too many juniors are in the ring at the same time and that dogs match in size.